The title says it all in two facets of the day. I was Up-Island today to Thetis Island to visit family.Had a lovely visit. My cousin has done an amazing job with a book on our family tree on my mothers side.(Yeah Pat!). It goes back to the 1700's. Her Mum died a while back and I haven't seen them all since so it was lovely.
I was glad I was away from the house as Hubby took the day off, so was there when two different trades were meant to show. One did and what he did is wrong and the other phoned in that he couldn't get the stuff he needed!
The Final House inspection was today and we have 12 items to rectify.One major, to cover the Styrofoam insulation on crawl space walls with gyroc. Others are easy fixes like securing a gap in the deck railing and installing a peep hole in the front door.
Some are plumbers' errors so he has been called and the trim guy's banister needs to come out from the wall another 1/2" , so he has been notifies too.
So we are postponing moving the big stuff to next Saturday instead of this Saturday. Boohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So home inspection requires a peep-hole in the door?? That seems a little persnickety of them!!!
ReplyDelete