Painters finished Monday. It looks great.Plumber came and did some stuff today (Tuesday) and says he'll be done by the end of the week. The trim guy will put in the handrail for the stairs next week. The heat guys are coming on Monday. Cable vision person is coming this Thursday.
I purchased incidentals like towel rails, shower rod and toilet paper holders today. While cleaning the kitchen cupboards I discover we were missing a couple of shelves so their builder made me some which I picked up too!
I have been filling my car with stuff each time I am home. Hubby and I went to the house last evening to try the outside lights and see what the interior lights looked like too. The main bathroom has 4 100w lights and I think we will put in lower wattage bulbs as it was VERY bright!
We have decided to rent a moving van, we have a few large items like the bed, dressers and couch. Hubby's truck has a small bed and our son-in law's truck is under the weather right now. We are aiming for the big move on the week-end of the 20th which will give us time to clean this apartment. With all our stuff here it has been difficult to maintain a clean and tidy place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment