Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Three more sleeps!!
This apartment is getting barer and barer, each day I am taking armloads of boxes etc. As I was moving stuff over I realized I still had boxes of kitchen and entertaining dishes still packed in the old garage. There are a good amount of kitchen cupboards but not room to separate my everyday and other dishes. I have been watching the 2nd hand sites on the Internet and used furniture stores. Most china cabinet type pieces were in the $100's. Guess what!!! I found one for $25!! We picked it up today and took it to the house. We took the base of it in the back seat of Hubby's truck and the glass shelved hutch part in the truck bed! It isn't a modern style but it fulfils a need and at $25 I can let it go when the time comes. I may even strip it down and make it more pleasing to my eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment