Sunday, August 14, 2011

Getting close to the wire.

Well, we have been busy this weekend with the last minute stuff. I've been putting on doors and handles, Hubby has been finishing things electrical. We picked up the dish-washer on Saturday so it will be placed on Monday (tomorrow) when the plumber comes.
The furnace guy comes tomorrow to set that up,hopefully the sheet metal guy will come to vent the microwave.

We put a barricade on our back deck as the area where the steps will be going down is over 24" and that is a safety issue for the inspector.
I am hoping we can have an inspection on Wednesday. I am going to Thetis Island on Thursday to visit family. We are tentatively hoping for moving on Saturday, but that depends on the inspection. We have been told that they will turn down the first one so we will see. Keep all fingers and toes crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment