In the past I have only had to decorate or remodel single rooms at a time. Now I am having to imagine a whole house and have it all come together.
Today was that day. I have the colour of the wood for the cabinets, it's called Cognac and is a taupe shade. I went to Lexy Stone(formerly Absolute) off Quadra. Who knew how many shades and patterns of granite there are? I then went ti Island Floors on Tennyson and met a wonderful lady named Marylin who helped me navigate this whole process. We tried some different options of granite and flooring. She didn't have a lot of time so we have made an appointment for Friday to sit down and figure it all out. We were also looking at tiling for around tub and shower, she has some neat ideas without going too artsy. We want a fairly neutral palette to please the differing likes of future buyers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment