Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well, we are on our way!!

We finally have our elevation survey done so have made an appointment with our Pacific Homes' man for Monday.Hubby will take the afternoon off work and we will take the Mill Bay Ferry over.
An awkward thing happened yesterday, my Arborist has triumphed over his pneumonia and came to assess my trees so I can get a permit for their removal. When he got out of his truck the dog next door barked at him so he went to pet her. I know this dog is vicious so warned him but it was too late, he didn't even have his hand over or near the fence and the dog lunged up and bit his hand, drawing blood.This man had extensive experience teaching police dogs and he says this dog is a loose cannon and needs to be stopped. Well, he must have reported it to the police as they came and so did the animal control. I think the dog is still there but don't know what will happen. I hope this doesn't spoil the good relationship we have with our neighbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment