Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We have the keys for our rental!

Picked the keys up this evening and took our TV and phone stuff as Shaw will be going there tomorrow "between 8am and 12". I have been packing madly, I found a free wire basket storage system on Craigslist and the wire basket drawers are great for transporting many items at once to the new place.
We were sent a quote for just removing the asbestos and it was more than Rockridge quoted for the removal AND demo! So we will be going with them. We now have another quandry as the asbestos removers need warm water, and Central Saanich won't give a demolition permit until the services are capped. I hope that it can be easily worked out.
We were contemplating putting in a temporary power pole to keep power in the garage for my freezer, but the freezer will fit very nicely into the rental kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment