Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Roller-Coaster ride again!

Well, we thought we had found a place to move into while we do all this STUFF. Now they are "going to get back to you in a couple of days"!
Meanwhile we haven't heard back from the Credit union re:- financing, the Arborist so we can cut down a tree and the surveyor with the results of the elevation survey.
I have decided to retire as an RN as of June1/2010. This is for my convenience as I won't have to worry about meetings and continuing education etc.I think most of my clients will remain, it's just they cannot claim me on their income tax and I can't bill through the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Hubby has made an opening into the attic of the garage and we have started filling boxes and storing things up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment