Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekly update.

The Hazardous Materials Assessment came back and we DO have asbestos in the mud used for taping the gyproc and around the heating vents. We will have to have these taken care of before the demolition can begin. I haven't had the bill yet for this assessment.
  • The surveyer says he will come this week.
  • The Arborist still has not come to report on the fir to be removed so I can get a tree removal permit.
  • We have been to the Credit Union for financing as they will give a higher percentage for land that is serviced.

In between all this I have had chest Xrays for my shortness of breath, been to Emerg with suspected retinal detatchment(it wasn't). Hubby has been to the dentist and will maybe require a bone transplant to his jaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment