My dear husband has now decided he doesn't want that house on the corner lot. We went back on-line and found this house which will face the lane.I have now sent this plan back to Andrew at Pacific Homes to price out.
I received a quote back from the builder on the original plan.
We have also had two big old cherry trees removed from the back yard that would compromise a view from the middle house.
While the arborist was here he said we will have a problem with the four large firs against the back fence when we start to excavate for foundations. He suggests cutting them down so that the corner house is not dark.
The Hazardous Material Company is coming to do testing next Thursday,
18th March/10.
Both Demolition companies that I called have come to see but neither have sent quotes yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment