Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Latest Developments

My husband and I have been looking for houseplans online, that will fit on the lots within the given set-backs laid down by the Municipality. We are having difficulty as what might be a good resale house might not be what we would choose to live in.
Anyway we are going to wait till we talk to the gentleman at the prefab company before deciding what we will do next. I was given the names and addresses of prefab owners,so we drove by some of them and I phoned a couple. They were both very positive about the whole experience so that eases my mind a little.
If you look in the picture on my masthead you will notice three large rhodos beneath our living room window. Well they are gone! I put an ad on Craigslist and some very nice people came and dug them up.I have been digging up some bulbs when they stop flowering so I can replant them in my final home!!!
Bad news, our home is sprouting little clusters of mould, I guess the puddle in the crawl space is making the house too damp. Bring on the sunshine again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment