Our trim guy phoned me last night at 10:30 pm to say he had lost our key! He had started work at 4pm. So I went to house and locked it up! One of the painters was at the house yesterday filling in the nail holes in the trim. I used a shop vacuum borrowed from our trim guy to clean all the dust from the walls and floors. This was a very high powered vacuum and I was constantly wrestling it off the walls. Luckily I was booked for a massage today so all is well. The painter lady said I did a great job of readying the property for paint. They will start on Saturday.
I also had some time today to play in my garden, dug some more in the veggie garden and will plant my tomato plants this weekend, I hope. I will probably buy starts for the other plants we need as Spring was non-existent so the earth didn't warm up to seed direct.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment