Friday, April 8, 2011

This week.

We had two companies come out to quote for the vapour barrier installation. we picked one and they will start next Monday,April11/11. I have been going around using spray foam (very sloppily I may say) on the window and door surrounds, it is the special spray for these areas and I will be taking off the excess this week-end! We will also be clearing out the garage of the new house as they will be bringing the drywall and will need room. The builder had a couple of his guys come by this week to a bit of work on the pillars at the font and side of the house. Still more to do.
On another note I have actually been playing in my garden, I did a little digging and unfortunately pulled up one of the four sweet pea seedlings I had transplanted! it feels sooooooo good to have my hands in the dirt again!

No comments:

Post a Comment