I had the pleasure of having a nice quiet breakfast, in my pajamas, interrupted by a phone call from our excavator man to say we had the wrong plans at the property! Quick change into clothes, brush teeth and hair and dash to property with EVERYTHING I have regarding the site.
I ended going back and forth two times as I needed to use the computer to get connected with a) my surveyor, b) my designer,c) the prefab salesman and the Municipality!
We have ended up with the designer throwing together some adjustments, and the excavator dug the site to 7ft below street level and we pray it will all work out. Our man that is building our foundations will meet with us over the next couple of days to figure out how high our crawlspace will end up being.
My poor Hubby was feeling so helpless as he was at work, but I muddled through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment