Friday, August 20, 2010

Plumbing fixtures.

Today we spent time with a showroom consultant at Bartle & Gibson, a plumbing wholesaler. Too many choices, I had great difficulty picking brand new items when I know I can get them a lot cheaper by watching Craig's List etc. I am hoping we will get contractors' price for these. The salesman will cost them all out and send us a quote. Hubby thinks it will be $5000-$6000 approx. I think closer to $10,000. We will see.
We also went to the property to water the remaining plants there and Hubby cleared out his bare hulk of a car as the man that did the metal fabricating etc. is coming tomorrow to trailer it to a car show for advertising for his workmanship. Hopefully it will be displayed indoors as there are showers threatened for this weekend. We are also going with friends to Western Speedway to watch the Daffodil Cup on Saturday night. It is cold there at the best of times so I will be prepared for cold AND rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment